Our prices are an open shell book.
Protection • Firewall • Backup • Email • Hosting • Service Details • Billing
|Workstations: Antivirus, Monitoring, and Patch Management||$3 per machine|
|Servers: Antivirus, Monitoring, and Patch Management||$16 per machine|
|Workstation DNS Website Filtering||$1 per machine|
|Sophos XGS 107||$35 per month|
|Sophos XGS 116||$55 per month|
|Sophos XGS 126||$75 per month|
|Sophos XGS 136||$95 per month|
|Sophos XGS 2100||$175 per month|
|Workstation Backup, Unlimited Data||$10 per computer|
|Single Server, Unlimited Data||$40 per computer|
|Basic Anti-Spam||$1 per mailbox|
|Advanced Anti-Spam||$3 per mailbox|
|Advance Anti-Spam and Continuity||$5 per mailbox|
|Advanced Anti-Spam and Email Archiving, Forever Year||$7 per mailbox|
|Email Encryption||$2 per mailbox|
|WordPress Hosting||$25 per website|
|Shared Server Application Hosting||$100 per application|
Nature of Service
PTM will provide IT Support and Services to the client in these general areas:
- Setups for new users and computers
- Server, network, system support, and troubleshooting
- Purchasing recommendations and research
- Consulting for future planning and budgeting
- Help client employees use their technology in a way that’s safe, stable, and cost-effective
- PTM will have a primary technician to act as the single point of contact
- The client will appoint at least 1 person that is allowed to request support. By default, this is the
business owner and office manager.
- The client can request work either through their primary technician or the help desk
- By monitoring alerts for critical issues, PTM will remediate them without interaction
|IT Support||Development||Hourly Rate|
|Integrator||PP Engineer / Sr. Project Analyst||$115|
|Engineer||PP Architect / Developer / Project Manager||$130|
How We Bill
- Site visits are a minimum charge of 1 hour.
- Time is charged in 15 minute increments. On-site, after hours, holidays, and weekend support is billed at one hour minimum.
- Labor is invoiced at the end of each month.
- The client is encouraged to review and challenge the invoice if they have any issues.
- There is no charge for travel.
- There is no markup on hardware purchases.
- Product Agreement billing, and expenses over $100, will be sent as separate invoices.
We can help.
We know how hard it is to find decent IT. Even harder to find folks you can trust to show and actually fix what’s broken.