Our prices are an open shell book.
Protection • Firewall • Backup • Email • Hosting • Service Details • Billing
|Workstations: Antivirus, Monitoring, and Patch Management
||$3 per machine
|Servers: Antivirus, Monitoring, and Patch Management
||$16 per machine
|Sophos XGS 107
||$35 per month
|Sophos XGS 116
||$55 per month
|Sophos XGS 126
||$75 per month
|Sophos XGS 136
||$95 per month
|Sophos XGS 2100
||$175 per month
|Workstation Backup, 500 GB
||$10 per computer
|Single Server, Unlimited
||$40 per computer
|Microsoft 365 Email Backup
||$2 per Mailbox
||$1 per mailbox
||$3 per mailbox
|Advance Anti-Spam and Continuity
||$5 per mailbox
|Advanced Anti-Spam and Email Archiving
||$7 per mailbox
||$2 per mailbox
||$25 per website
|Shared Server Application Hosting
||$100 per application
Nature of Service
PTM will provide IT Support and Services to the client in these general areas:
- Setups for new users and computers.
- Server, network, system support, and troubleshooting.
- Purchasing recommendations and research.
- Consulting for future planning and budgeting.
- Help employees use their technology in a way that’s safe, stable, and cost-effective.
- PTM will have a primary technician act as the main point of contact.
- The client will appoint at least one person that is allowed to request support. By default, this is the business owner or office manager.
- The client can request work through their primary technician or the help desk.
- For monitoring alerts of critical issues, PTM will remediate without interaction.
How We Bill
- On-site visits are billed at one hour minimum and then quarter hour increments after that.
- For remote support, we bill in quarter hour increments.
- After-hours, holidays, and weekend support are billed at one hour minimum.
- Labor is invoiced at the end of each month.
- The client is encouraged to review and challenge the invoice if they have any issues.
- There is no charge for travel.
- There are no markups on hardware purchases.
- Monthly products and expenses over $100 are sent as separate invoices.
We can help.
We know how hard it is to find decent IT. Even harder to find folks you can trust to show and actually fix what’s broken.