Our prices are an open shell book.
Protection • Firewall • Backup • Email • Hosting • Service Details • Billing
|Anti-Virus||$1 per machine|
|Workstation Monitoring||$1 per machine|
|Patching||$1 per machine|
|Server Monitoring||$15 per machine|
|Website Filtering||$1 per machine|
|Network Filtering||$4 per network|
|Sophos SG 105||$30 per month|
|Sophos SG 115||$50 per month|
|Sophos SG 125||$70 per month|
|Sophos SG 135||$90 per month|
|Sophos SG 210||$130 per month|
|Workstation Backup, Unlimited Data||$10 per computer|
|Single Server, Unlimited Data||$40 per computer|
|Metered Data||$0.25 per GB|
|Basic Anti-Spam||$1 per mailbox|
|Advanced Anti-Spam||$3 per mailbox|
|Advance Anti-Spam and Continuity||$5 per mailbox|
|Advanced Anti-Spam and Email Archiving, Forever Year||$7 per mailbox|
|Email Encryption||$2 per mailbox|
|WordPress Hosting||$25 per website|
|Shared Server Application Hosting||$100 per application|
Nature of Service
PTM will provide IT Support and Services to the client in these general areas:
- Setups for new users and computers
- Server, network, system support, and troubleshooting
- Purchasing recommendations and research
- Consulting for future planning and budgeting
- Help client employees use their technology in a way that’s safe, stable, and cost-effective
- PTM will have a primary technician to act as the single point of contact
- The client will appoint at least 1 person that is allowed to request support. By default, this is the
business owner and office manager.
- The client can request work either through their primary technician or the help desk
- By monitoring alerts for critical issues, PTM will remediate them without interaction
|Project Manager||$125 per hour|
|Senior Project Analyst||$110 per hour|
|Project Analyst||$90 per hour|
|Developers||$125 per hour|
|Partner||$200 per hour|
|Dev Consultant|| $150.00 per hour|
|IT Consultant|| $150.00 per hour|
|Engineer|| $125.00 per hour|
|Senior Tech||$110.00 per hour|
|Technician||$90 per hour|
|Geek||$75 per hour|
How We Bill
- Site visits are a minimum charge of 1 hour.
- Time is charged in 15 minute increments remotely, or on-site after the first hour.
- Labor is invoiced at the end of each month.
- The client is encouraged to review and challenge the invoice if they have any issues.
- There is no charge for: travel, weekend, or after hours’ work.
- There is no markup on hardware purchases.
- Product Agreement billing, and expenses over $100, will be sent as separate invoices.
We can help.
We know how hard it is to find decent IT. Even harder to find folks you can trust to show and actually fix what’s broken.